Integration of Komito Analytics
Adding Komito Analytics to a website is easy – just place this code below,
ideally right before the closing
Note: The configuration part can be omitted if the default configuration properties are used.
Komito Analytics properties
- trackTwitter - Tracks Twitter events: like, follow, retweet, tweet .
- trackLinkedIn - Tracks LinkedIn events: share, follow .
trackFacebook - Tracks
Note: Due to privacy issues Facebook decided to deprecate a particular solution which allowed us to track likes and shares. Therefore, we track "clicks" only on the "Like" and "Share" buttons.
trackDownloads - Tracks downloads by
filename extension. Supported extension:
- Media: mp3, mp4, wma, mov, avi, wmv, mkv
- Fonts: eot, woff, ttf
- Text: txt, csv, tsv
- Docs: pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
- Archives: zip, tar, tgz, bz2, gz, rar, dmg, pkg, 7z
- Other: ida, exe, sh, bat
- trackOutbound - Tracks all outbound links. Supported social networks: Google+, Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, VKontakte, Odnoklassniki, Xing, YouTube, Twoo, Reddit, Pinterest, Digg, Foursquare and Twitter web intents links.
- trackForms - Tracks submitted forms.
Logged in Users
trackUsers - Tracks pageviews by users logged in to social networks.
Supported social networks: Facebook and Google.
Note:Twitter is temporary disabled.
Call to action links
- trackActions - Tracks CTA links (mailto, tel, sms, skype, etc).
- trackPrint - Tracks page print actions.
- trackScroll - Tracks scroll depth. Learn more about benefits of scroll depth tracking.
- trackOrientation - Tracks orientation change on mobile devices. Send two event types: "initial" and "change".
- trackAdblock - Tracks page views with blocked ads. This is an experimental feature.
- trackErrorPages - Tracks error page using HTTP status code. This is an experimental feature.
- sendHeartbeat - Sends heartbeat event. The default heartbeat interval is 30 seconds. This is an experimental feature.
debugMode - Prints all requests to console.
Note: For production sites, you can enable debugMode by adding debug=1 query parameter to current page URL.
- nonInteraction - Sets the list of non-interaction events for Google Analytics. For more information, see Event Tracking: Non-interaction events and About Events: Non-Interaction Events.
That's how to integrate Komito Analytics into a website. Questions? Ask support team.